Anspec: Over 30 Years of Industry Experience
ANSPEC is a trusted leader and a recognized industry expert both nationally and internationally as a Pharmaceutical Wholesaler and Distributor. Anspec has achieved full accreditation status of Australian Trusted Trader – GWP Compliant and ISO9001: 2015 compliant. Anspec specialise in Medicinal Cannabis, Special Access Scheme drugs, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Consumables, Supplies, 3PL and 4PL services. We listen to our clients’ needs and requirements to service, maintaining and supporting the growth of their reputation and brands. We work with helping our customer achieve their desired end objective. We achieve this through team-work, an empowered work force that continuously improves and innovates, a customer-driven service, continuous quality improvement and keeping up to date with changes in state and federal government requirements and TGA legislation. Our 30 years’ experience has empowered our teams with skills, purpose, goals, approach and accountability.
With a strong presence in various sectors, Anspec is a trusted supplier to Australian Border Force, state government tenders, Indo-Pacific tenders, and Middle East markets. Our expertise spans unregistered specialty medicines, smoking cessation aids, psylocibins, medicinal cannabis, and secure nationwide distribution. We maintain deep relationships with health regulators and government entities, working closely with Austrade, DFAT, and MOH Fiji to ensure timely delivery of essential medicines especially during COVID freight restrictions.
With extensive expertise in healthcare, pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturing, aged care & disability, Anspec is dedicated to patient well-being, positive health outcomes, and cost-effective solutions. As a flexible and agile partner, we excel in problem-solving and deliver professional, knowledgeable, and ethical services. Our commitment lies in ensuring the success and long-term sustainability of our valued clients and customers.
Our 30 years of experience is underscored by
- Anspec is a founder of Medicinal Cannabis in Australia with accounts for 4,600 pharmacies. As one of the founding pioneers, we have played a pivotal role in establishing and advancing the distribution of Medicinal Cannabis in Australia aligned with Federal and State Government requirements and TGA regulations?
- 10 years’ experience as the first ever Prime Vendor to the Australian Defense Force for pharmaceutical, medical and dental supplies.
- Customers in the Indo-Pacific region for the past 28 years
- Hospital, Aged Care and Disability contact for supplies and nutrition
- Contacts with Australian Boarder force and overseas Ministries of Health.
- 3PL & 4PL services and specialised services including bulk delivery, transportation of product that requires specific conditions (Temperature Controlled, Cold Chain logistics and Clinical trial Products)
We put the important things first.
“The Key is not to prioritise what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities”
Peter Comerford, CEO
Our CEO has worked closely in healthcare for the past 15 years and prior to that in manufacturing:
Peter is a CEO and Senior Executive with over 30 years of experience leading hi-tech manufacturing, consulting, hospitals, healthcare organisations (private and public), pharmaceutical and healthcare supply and complex logistics. Peter has experience working with private equity partners and brings strong business knowledge, healthcare knowledge and senior clinician engagement skills to bear.